Mountain Grand Lodge & Spa
Mountain Grand Lodge brings the charm and elegance of classic European Inns slope side with one, two and three bedroom suites. The benefits of Mountain Grand Lodge ownership include:
- Generally offers the best rental revenue at Boyne Mountain
- Adjacent to Avalanche Bay, our 88,000 sq. ft indoor water park and Solace Spa
- Beautiful indoor/outdoor heated pool and fitness center
- Central location in the heart of the Boyne Mountain Village
Whole ownership opportunities from $89,939
Quarter ownership opportunities from $79,900
These are the original condos at Boyne Mountain and typically offer a lot of space and convenience for a great price. The benefits of Mountain Villa ownership include:
- Ideal location at the base of the high speed 6 man chairlift
- Avalanche Bay is right next to the development
- Directly across the street from Boyne’s Nordic Ski Center
- Outdoor heated pool
Whole ownership opportunities from $195,000
These three bedroom condominiums are ideal for families looking to rent out their property, but still want to visit Boyne Mountain regularly themselves. The benefits of Disciples Ridge ownership include:
- Slope side location within walking distance of the Boyne Mountain Village
- An owner’s apartment provides a place to stay even if your property is rented
- Gas fireplaces, whirlpool baths, and cathedral ceilings
Click here to take a video tour of a four-bedroom Disciples Ridge condo.
Disciples Ridge is currently sold out.
Boyne’s newest community, located directly on the ski slopes, affords owners and guest direct access to ski lifts, ski trails all winter and hiking and biking trails in the summer! The benefits of Creekside ownership include:
- Great opportunity with developer pricing
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace
- Plasma screen televisions
Click here to take a video tour of a two-bedroom Creekside condo.
Whole ownership opportunities are currently sold out.
Quarter ownership opportunities are currently sold out.
The Mountain Cabins
These secluded hand-crafted cabins offer the charm of a northern Michigan log home with all the amenities of Boyne Mountain. We offer 3 & 4 bedroom floor plans. The benefits of Mountain Cabin ownership include:
- Ski in/ski out capability
- Natural wood burning stone fireplace
- Rustic log cabin furnishings and private hot tub on the back deck
Click here to take a video tour of a three-bedroom Mountain Cabin.
Whole ownership opportunities from $449,900
Quarter ownership opportunities from $99,000
Deer Lake Villas
Two bedroom condos located on Deer Lake, a 440 acre all sports lake on the back side of the Boyne Mountain property. Benefits of Deer Lake Villa ownership include:
- Waterfront location next to the Beach House Restaurant
- Across from the Monument and Alpine golf courses
- Shuffle board courts
- Master bedroom with whirlpool tub
Deer Lake Villas are currently sold out.
Edelweiss Club Homes & Homesites
A gated ski-in/ski-out preserve for distinguished homes in an expansive tract of mature woodland. Edelweiss Club is the preferred locale for a seasonal retreat or a year-round home. The benefits of Edelweiss Club ownership include:
- Located atop the ski hill with ski-in/ski-out capabilities
- The development sits on the Monument golf course’s first hole
- Private gated entry to generously sized parcels
Edelweiss Club homesites are currently sold out.
Mountain Club Homes & Homesites
Estate-size parcels in the wooded hills above Deer Lake. Golf course living enjoyed from a serene and private vantage point. The benefits of Mountain Club ownership include:
- Located along the prestigious Monument golf course
- Close to ski slopes and Village of Boyne Mountain
- Underground utilities and cable television
Homesites priced from $16,599
Elegant and protected homesite neighborhoods above and around the fairways of the Alpine and Monument gof courses. Wooded sites are generously proportioned and privately situated. Benefits of Reserve ownership include:
- Private clubhouse on top of Boyne Mountain’s ski slopes
- Ski lockers in clubhouse for owners
- Convenient access to the resort, Deer Lake and Boyne City
Custom homes priced from $499,900
Homesites priced from $15,000